Aureon Board

Registrierung Kalender Mitgliederliste Teammitglieder Suche Häufig gestellte Fragen Zur Startseite Portal

Aureon Board » Aureon Fußball Manager » Allgemeines Forum » Clarke topped to play, remain in NHL with Kings this period » Hallo Gast [Anmelden|Registrieren]
Letzter Beitrag | Erster ungelesener Beitrag Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Zum Ende der Seite springen Clarke topped to play, remain in NHL with Kings this period  
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
Jedlicka
Omega-Mensch

Level: 10 [?]
Erfahrungspunkte: 1.026
Nächster Level: 1.454

428 Erfahrungspunkt(e) für den nächsten Levelanstieg

Clarke topped to play, remain in NHL with Kings this period 21.12.2023 09:19 Jedlicka ist offline E-Mail an Jedlicka senden Beiträge von Jedlicka suchen Nehmen Sie Jedlicka in Ihre Freundesliste auf Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

EL SEGUNDO, Calif.-- "I intend to be a full time L.A. King, " he said throughout Los Angeles Kings development camp last month. Whatever remains in place for that to become reality for the 20-year-old defenseman Pheonix Copley Jersey, selected by the Kings with the No. 8 choice in the 2021 NHL Draft. It started with two assists during a successful nine-game initial stint to open up last season with Los Angeles, and proceeded with the Kings making numerous offseason transfers to liberate potential roster spots. Following his nine-game NHL launching, Clarke had a goal and a help in five games with Ontario of the American Hockey Organization before he was reassigned to Barrie of the Ontario Hockey Organization, where he placed fifth among OHL defensemen with 61 points in 31 games. He's expected to play on the third defense set this period and might also see time on the 2nd power play, permitting him to highlight his solid offending instincts and attributes. "You recognize, I got a taste of last year, " he claimed. "I kind of got in the groove with the players around right here, and I felt actually comfy, and that's where I desire to be." Los Angeles wished to see Clarke dominate in his final season of younger hockey, and he reacted with almost two points per game in the regular season and he did that with 61 factors in 31 regular-season video games and 23 points in 12 OHL championship game, 7th amongst defensemen. Clarke also helped Canada win the 2023 IIHF Globe Junior Championship with eight factors in seven video games, connected for 3rd among defensemen in the competition. "I wished to bring that pro-level game to the junior rankings, and I really feel like I did that, " he stated. "Every evening I had the decision that you have to play your absolute best. I really did not take a day off or anything like that. That's exactly how it needs to be at the pro degree, and I believe I revealed a great deal of men in that Barrie locker area that's exactly how it's done." TBLLAK: Lizotte completes off Clarke's wonderful pass The Kings will certainly be depending on Clarke to make a smooth shift to a full time duty in the NHL. fulltime. They traded defenseman Sean Walker to the Philadelphia Flyers as component of a three-way trade that additionally involved the Columbus Blue Jackets on June 6 and defenseman Sean Durzi to the Arizona Coyotes on June 24. Sean O'Donnell, who works in player advancement for Los Angeles, said he expects Clarke to swiftly identify the correct times to be imaginative with the puck. "You do not strike a crowning achievement at every shift at the NHL level, " said O'Donnell Sean Tschigerl Jersey, who played 17 seasons as an NHL defenseman from 1994-2012. "You can do it in junior and you can do it occasionally even in the minors, however the people are so great here, you simply need to choose your places when you go, and don't attempt and produce something when it's not there." The knowing contour for Clarke could be familiar to the Kings, that saw similar growing discomforts from Drew Doughty at the beginning of his exceptional career. "Those gamers Samuel Mayer Jersey, it takes a little while to find out, " O'Donnell claimed. "' Look, that play didn't work. You can not do that once again.' But he will attempt something if he thinks it's the ideal play. "Drew Doughty was a great deal like that, and I'm not contrasting the 2 gamers, yet Drew would certainly attempt something and he had not been going to transform because it was late in the game or the stakes obtained high or you're out versus so-and-so. If he feels it's the best play and he feels it deserves it, he'll do it. "Is it always the ideal play? No. Yet it's good to see those sort of players."
Baumstruktur | Brettstruktur
Gehe zu:
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Aureon Board » Aureon Fußball Manager » Allgemeines Forum » Clarke topped to play, remain in NHL with Kings this period